At Liverton Opticians, we offer private eye examinations, including an OCT scan and fundus photo, for £25.
We also offer NHS testing, where you can receive a free eye examination if:
- You’re aged under 16
- You’re aged 16, 17 or 18 and are in full-time education
- You’re aged 60 or over
- You’re registered as partially sighted (sight impaired) or blind (severely sight impaired)
- You’ve been diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma
- You’ve been advised by an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) that you’re at risk of glaucoma
- You’re on certain benefits (Income Support, Income related Employment and Support Allowance, Tax Credit, Income Based Jobseekers Allowance)
- If you are on a low income, you may be able to get help with the cost of sight tests, glasses and contact lenses through the NHS Low income Scheme.
Visit the Help with Health Costs website for more information