Clicking Here At Liverton Opticians, we offer private eye examinations, including an OCT scan and fundus photo, for £30.
We also offer NHS testing, where you can receive a free eye examination if:
- You’re aged under 16
- You’re aged 16, 17 or 18 and are in full-time education
- You’re aged 60 or over
- You’re registered as partially sighted (sight impaired) or blind (severely sight impaired)
- You’ve been diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma
- You’ve been advised by an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) that you’re at risk of glaucoma
- You’re on certain benefits (Income Support, Income related Employment and Support Allowance, Tax Credit, Income Based Jobseekers Allowance)
- If you are on a low income, you may be able to get help with the cost of sight tests, glasses and contact lenses through the NHS Low income Scheme.