If you reside in Wales, we can offer a free eye test if:
- You have an eye problem that needs urgent attention
- You have sight in one eye only
- You’re registered as sight impaired
- You have a hearing impairment and/or are profoundly deaf
- You suffer from retinitis pigmentosa.
- You are of Black or Asian ethnicity
- You are at risk of eye disease because you are the genetic father, mother, sibling or child of someone with an eye disease that can be inherited, such as Glaucoma, Diabetes Mellitus, Age related Macular Degeneration or Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Your GP has referred you because they think you may have an eye problem
For more information you can visit the Eye Care Wales website here.